New Launches and Sales!
It can be overwhelming to keep up with all the new launches that makeup brands keep releasing. It seems like every week a new palette or line is coming out. To keep you all current and as up to date as possible, I will have a post at the beginning of each month with new products at Sephora, Ulta and drug store brands. In addition, on my instagram page I do post daily any launches and makeup news. Be sure to follow here for the latest!
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette | $65
With a range of formulas and textures from sultry, cream powder mattes to vibrant duo chromes, metallics, and shimmers this palette creates a variety of looks. It’s the perfect complement to your summer glow, flattering every skin tone and texture. Free of parabens. This product is cruelty-free.
This Set Contains:
– 0.65 oz/ 18.25 g shades in True Copper (warm copper), Suntan (warm medium brown), Sundown (medium light-yellow brown), Deep Dive (deep brown eggplant), Rhodium (medium warm purple with silver reflect), Magma (medium dark umber), High Degree (red copper), Alloy (vibrant bronze with golden reflect), Ridge (medium warm mustard), True Bronze (foil bronze), Gloaming (burnt umber with a light bronze reflect), Palladium (warm pinkish taupe),Bliss (red pink with golden green reflect), Silk (foiled rich champagne), Beach (warm nude)
BRIOGEO Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask | $36
A protein-free, nourishing hair mask formulated with highly emollient ingredients to boost moisture for softer, more manageable hair. SIZE 8.0 oz/ 240 ml
– Hydrates Dry, Parched Hair
– Provides Softer, Smoother, and More Manageable Hair After Two Uses
– Restores and Locks in Moisture
– Avocado: Contains a robust fatty-acid composition that nourishes and conditions hair.
– Kiwi: Extracted from nutrient dense pulp that is known for its high vitamin C content, which provides antioxidant protection.
– Spinach: A dark leafy green, rich in flavonoids and antioxidants that are crucial for overall hair health.
What Else You Need to Know: This protein-free mask is fortified with green-smoothie-inspired phytonutrients like spinach, chia seeds, and cocoa seed butter to help restore, maintain, and lock in moisture. It is perfect for all hair types; especially those with dry, curly, or coily hair.
Charlotte Tilbury Lightweight Magic Cream Moisturizer SPF20 | $100
A lightweight daily moisturizer that hydrates and provides triple-threat protection against air pollution, blue light, and UVA/UVB rays. SIZE 1.6 oz/ 50 mL
– Citystem Plant Extracts 2%: Prevent water loss and support skin barrier.
– Radicare Gold 2%: Protects skin against UV stress caused by blue light.
– Replexium Peptides 2%: Reduce appearance of wrinkles, leaving skin looking firmer and plumper.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This cream is lighter than Charlotte’s award-winning Magic Cream and is created for oil-prone and combination skin and humid conditions. It is formulated with ingredients that provide up to 24 hours of hydration, target environmental aggressors, and leave skin smoother with a natural-skin finish.
Olaplex Bond Repair Trial Kit (Limited Edition) | $25
A complete hair repair system in travel-friendly, try-me sizes to treat, strengthen, and protect all hair types, textures, and levels of damage.
– Repairs damaged hair
– Reduces breakage and split ends
– Eliminates frizz up to 72 hours
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: The Bond Repair Trial Kit contains mini sizes of Olaplex’s holy grails of hair repair: Pre-shampoo treatment Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3, concentrated No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, hydrating No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, and leave-in smoothing creme No. 6 Bond Smoother. All will ensure frizz-free hair for up to 72 hours.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
This Set Contains:
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3
– 1 oz/ 30 mL No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo
– 1 oz/ 30 mL No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner
– 1 oz/ 30 mL No. 6 Bond Smoother
La Mer The Radiant Skin Tint SPF30| $95
A sheer, lightweight veil of color that delivers visible radiance and a more even, healthy-looking tone.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: This tint uses a veil of color to leave fine, dry lines looking plumped with hydration while signs of fatigue are visibly diminished. It is formulated with SPF 30 and lime tea concentrate to help guard skin against environmental aggressors. Lime Tea Concentrate – a powerful antioxidant – protects against the elements, allowing skin to thrive, cells plump and lines are visibly softened as natural repair is energized.
What’s On Your List?
There was a ton more new products on Sephora’s site! However, I could not list them all. I did post all the sales that were currently running as of today July 4th. Also if you are not a Sephora Beauty Insider be sure to sign up to receive points and special offers. The more you spend per year the higher level you get. The higher the level the more sales and offers. Also Sephora now has the Sephora Credit Card Program. Be on the lookout for tomorrow’s post that will be What’s new at Ulta and a bonus post on Monday What’s New at the Drugstore! To subscribe to our newsletter click here and receive all the up to date news. Also follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thezenfulvibe/ See ya soon!