New Launches, Sales & Coupons!
It can be overwhelming to keep up with all the new launches that makeup brands keep releasing. It seems like every week a new palette or line is coming out. To keep you all current and as up to date as possible, I will have a post at the beginning of each month with new products at Sephora, Ulta and drug store brands. In addition, on my instagram page I do post daily any launches and makeup news. Be sure to follow here for the latest!
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Harry Potter X Ulta Beauty Eye Shadow Palette Vault
Inspired by Hogwarts House colors, the Harry Potter X Ulta Beauty Eye Shadow Palette Vault contains each Hogwarts House eye shadow palette, featuring shadows in matte and shimmer finishes. Whether you are a Harry Potter fan that wants this for your collection or the love the mix of shades, this palette vault is selling fast! As of the time I am writing this their was no reviews available yet. I will update this post with reviews as they come in.
- Row 1: Peach (cool peach matte), Autumn (brick red matte), Chocolate Frog (brown matte)
- Row 2: Pure (yellow beige matte), Passion (golden shimmer), Howler (warm brown shimmer)
- Row 3: Mandrake (mauve pink matte), Chestnut (deep wine matte), Cocoa (cool brown shimmer)
- Row 1: Sherbert (neutral beige matte), Sunset (bronze with gold sparkle), Lumos (white with silver shimmer)
- Row 2: Golden Snitch (golden shimmer), Galleon (mustard yellow matte), Earth (plum matte)
- Row 3: Honest (cool gray matte), Rust (taupe with silver glitter), Burrow (cool brown shimmer)
- Row 1: Natural (cool beige matte), Fang (cool gray matte), Beauxbatons (baby blue with shimmer)
- Row 2: Hedwig (bright white with silver glitter), Pigwidgeon (chocolate brown matte), Ghost (cool gray with silver glitter)
- Row 3: Bark (warm light brown matte), Pixie (bright blue with silver glitter), Twilight (deep blue shimmer)
- Row 1: Resourceful (yellow beige matte), Ambitious (warm brown shimmer), Determined (medium sage green shimmer)
- Row 2: Realistic (yellow green shimmer), Driven (army green matte), Innovative (silver shimmer)
- Row 3: Perfection (deep cool brown matte), Bold (plum matte), Charming (black)
Becca Cosmetics Hydra-Light Plumping Lip Balm | $19
Available: Online July 19 & In Store August 02
BECCA Cosmetics Hydra-Light Plumping Lip Balm is a plumping and smoothing lip balm infused with hyaluronic acid that gives lips a wash of buildable, light-reflecting color. This one is definitely on my list! I love tinted balms in the summer and the shade choices are great in this line.
Hydra-Light Plumping Lip Balm is infused with hyaluronic acid to attract and lock in moisture. A plumping peptide complex visibly plumps lips while smoothing the appearance of lip lines. Formulated with mango butter, jojoba seed oil, and the flavor of juicy mango, it nourishes dry lips with moisture.
Available in 8 shades: Tide (Blackberry), Dew (Berry Plum), Lagoon (Cherry Red), Mist (Transparent Blue), Spray (Pink Fuchsia), Surge (Warm Bright Coral), Swell (Cool Light Pink), Tide (Nude Pink)
This product is vegan. BECCA Cosmetics is cruelty-free and PETA certified.
- Hyaluronic Acid – attracts and locks in moisture
- Plumping Peptide – plumps lips and smooths appearance of lip lines
- Mango Butter & Jojoba Seed Oil – nourishes dry lips
- Plumping + smoothing
- Buildable color
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer Bash Value Set | $30 ($47 value)
It’s a whole lotta Hoola! Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer Bash Value Set contains a full size and FREE travel size mini of bestselling Hoola Matte Powder Bronzer. Each comes complete with a built-in mirror & powder brush, so you can easily sweep on a seamless, natural-looking tan or sculpt your features to perfection wherever you go!
Hoola Bronzer Bash Value Set includes:
- Full Size Hoola Matte Powder Bronzer (0.28 oz)
- Mini Hoola Matte Powder Bronzer (0.14 oz)
Also receive Gift With Purchase:
Makeup Revolution Viva Neon Palettes | $9
Shop the Viva Neon Palette Eyeshadow Palette by Makeup Revolution. Filled with bright matte, shimmer and foil formulations. Four colorways to choose from!
VIVA LA REVOLUTION! Bring the summer festival feeling home with the Viva face & body collection.
2020 festivals may be cancelled but your makeup doesn’t have to be. Get playful and experiment with glitter and color this summer.
Wild about Neon? You’ll love the Revolution Neon Palettes. Each palette comes in extreme neon packaging, filled with bright matte, shimmer and foil formulations. Four colorways to choose from, ideal for creating a vibrant festival inspired look!
Cruelty free and vegan*
Too Faced Naturally Sexy Eye & Lipstick Set | $49 ($106 value)
Too Faced Naturally Sexy Eye & Lipstick Set includes:
- Full Size Natural Eyes Neutral Eye Shadow Palette
- Full Size Better Than Sex Mascara
- Full Size Better Than Sex Easy Glide Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Full Size Natural Nudes Intense Color Coconut Butter Lipstick in Birthday Suit
Natural Eyes Neutral Eye Shadow Palette shades:
- Silk Teddy
- Push Up
- Cashmere Bunny
- Honey Pot
- Chocolate Martini
- Strip Poker
What’s On Sale!
It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Bronzer
$23.80 Reg. $34
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro 4-In-1 Defining and Highlighting Pencil
$17 Reg. $34
Beauty by POPSUGAR Be Noticed Eye Shimmer Putty Powder
$5.75 Reg. $23
What’s in your cart?
There is so many great deals going on at Ulta. I am definitely getting the Too Faced Naturally Sexy Lip and Eye Set and the POPSUGAR Eye Shimmer Putty Powder! Don’t forget to sign up for Ulta’s Ultimate Rewards program if you are already not. You’ll earn points and special offers. I think they have a really good reward program. Especially compared to Sephora’s which everyone has been saying needs a do-over. Also, Ulta has an Ultimate Rewards Credit Card. Be sure to check out tomorrow’s bonus post What’s New at the Drugstore July. I’ve compile a list of new products and sales from our favorite drugstore brands… Elf, Milani and more! Don’t forget to subscribe to get all the up to date news and reviews. Sign up here for our newsletter and be notified when a new blog post is up. See ya soon!